With a ruler:
- Use a piece of non-stretchy string or a strip of paper about long. It should be about at least 4 mm wide.
- Wrap it around the base of your finger so that it feels comfortable yet snug.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string or paper where the circle is complete.
- Compare the length of the string or paper to the lines on the paper below to get your size.
With a flexible tape measure:
- Wrap the tape measure around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Take note of the measure
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size. Please note that we are using the US/Canadian standard for ring sizing.
Size | Measurement
3 – 42mm
3.5 – 45.5mm
4 – 46.8mm
4.5 – 48mm
5 – 49.3mm
5.5 – 50.6mm
6 – 51.9mm
6.5 – 53.1mm
7 – 54.4mm
7.5 – 55.7mm
8 – 57mm
8.5 – 58.3mm
9 – 59.5mm
9.5 – 60.8mm
10 – 62.1mm
10.5 – 63.4mm
11 – 64.6mm
11.5 – 65.9mm
12 – 67.2mm
12.5 – 68.5mm
13 – 69.7mm
13.5 – 71mm
- For the most accurate fit, visit your local jewelry shop and request a sizing.
- If you are between sizes order up.
- For a ring with wider band, move up a size from your measurement for a more comfortable fit.
- The average woman’s ring size is 6. The average man’s ring size is 10.
- Your ring size is usually around half a size larger on your primary hand.
1. Measure the circumference of the wrist above the wrist bone (towards the elbow) with a flexible tape measure. Take note of the measure.
2. Compare the measurement to the details specified to specific product.
- For the necklaces you are interested in, take note of the measure details.
- Measure a piece of string with the equivalent length.
- Put it around your neck to get an idea of how it will fit.
Some necklaces have other lengths available. Contact us for any enquirers.